Elevate your pasta game with these gorgeous long noodles-- it's the long fussili, bbs!
15 minutes, 2-4 servings
- 8-10 oz of long fussili
- 1 jar of Chef Silvia Barban's Cherry Tomato Arrabbiata
- Chopped parsley
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8-10 peeled shrimp (optional)
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Once boiling, add salt and pasta to the water, making sure all the pasta is submerged in the water.
- Meanwhile, warm the sauce in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cooking time depends on the size of the pasta, but cook 4 minutes less than what the package says for al dente pasta.
- Drain the pasta and save some pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the sauce pan with the warm sauce.
- (Optional step) to really elevate this dish: heat a pat of butter in a separate pan. Once hot, sear shrimp until pink (2-5 minutes). Season with salt. Toss into warmed sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce and cook for two minutes, adding a little pasta water if needed.
- Drizzle with olive oil for 'mantecatura' and toss to make it creamy. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!