This dish is both easy (for a weeknight meal!) and refined (for a chic dinner party!). Make this Cherry Tomato Poached Halibut pronto!
4 halibut filets, about 4 oz each
1 12 oz jar Our Pantry Cherry Tomato Sauce
3 tbsp capers, drained
1 shallot, finely diced
1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
2 tbsp fresh oregano
1 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp olive oil
- Season halibut with salt and pepper and set aside.
- To make the gremolata, combine parsley, oregano, lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Once heated, add shallots and capers to the oil and lightly fry until softened and just starting to brown.
- Add 1 jar of Our Pantry Cherry Tomato Sauce and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a light simmer then lower the heat and add the halibut to the pan. Spoon some of the sauce over each piece ofhalibut then cover the pan with a form fitting lid and poach for about 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with gremolata and enjoy.