Make this elegant Roasted Branzino with Cherry Tomato Sauce by Chef Silvia Barban to be transported to southern Italy this winter.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 cup castelverano olives
3 tablespoons capers
Half a lemon, thinly sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes (optional)
1 jar of cherry tomato sauce
1 medium branzino
Bunch of fresh herbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse fish and pat it dry. Fill inner cavity with lemons and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Season the exterior of the fish with salt and pepper, too.
- Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of a large oven-safe skillet or dish
- Place the fish in the pan with the olives, capers, cherry tomatos and cherry tomato sauce
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with chopped fresh herbs